Ambassadors are the Face of the Chamber
Ask Them How the Chamber Can Benefit Your Business
The Ambassadors are the “Face of the Chamber”. They are the welcoming and goodwill committee and assist members in obtaining maximum value from their Chamber investment.
- Ambassador Application Process
- Name Badge
- Blue Blazer/Jacket
- Optional Ambassador blue shirts and vests
- Fourth Thursday of every month following Wake up
- 9:00 to 9:30am
- Chamber Office – 323 N. Meridian, Puyallup
- Ambassadors visit business as a group
- Purpose is to learn and share about a Chamber business
- Ambassadors write and publish a “Blue Review”
- Host business receives framed Blue Review certificate
- Ambassadors greet guests at various events like monthly luncheons, wake ups, ribbon cuttings, grand openings, business after hours and special events.
- Ambassadors work with new members to answer questions and assist with leveraging all chamber marketing and education opportunities.
- Ambassadors have extensive knowledge of Chamber membership and are great referral sources.
- Ambassadors contact members throughout the year offering assistance and providing community and business updates.
- Ambassadors try to attend all ribbon cuttings to introduce themselves to new members and staff, invite guests, assist with event photography, cutting the ribbon and reading of the proclamation.
- Ambassadors help promote ribbon cutting events throughout their own businesses and post event referrals.