Thank you for your interest in the Puyallup Sumner Chamber of Commerce! Listed below are the benefits of basic membership, and they are included with your dues. Should you wish to enhance your basic membership with upgrades in the scope of marketing, business development, or leadership please see the Sponsorship tab on the member resources menu.
Directory Listing on Our Website
Our website has a comprehensive directory, both mobile friendly and interactive, that can help site visitors find you and your business. Your basic web listing includes a 200 character description, 100 character hours of operation, 200 character driving directions, and 240 character keyword description area.
- 100,000 unique impressions annually
Directory Listing in “Visit” Magazine
Our directory is a beautiful high gloss magazine style publication that we personally update and reprint every year. Titled “Visit”, it’s the Chamber’s very own Official Visitors Guide. It’s a comprehensive guide to the city, and a go-to resource for both visitor and local resident alike. The guide includes two business directories, one by alphabet and one by category, and all chamber members have the privilege of being listed in both.
- 20,000 Distributions:
- visitors center
- fair booth
- local businesses (lobby reading)
- welcome and military relocation packets
- apartment complexes
- South Hill Mall
Access to ChamberMaster Our Membership Database
ChamberMaster is software exclusively provided for member use.
- Public facing business profile
- Event posting; post to the community calendar of events seen on the Chamber website (Chamber approval required)
- Find and share Hot Deals; member to member discounts up to 50% off
- Post Job Listings
- Refer business to other members
- Post news and announcements to members
The Chamber works hand in hand with various political and city agencies to help assure businesses are represented and protected as they conduct their day to day operations.
- Direct work with elected officials on business issues affecting our economy
- Chamber participation in city, county, state and federal offices
- Representation on issues surrounding permitting and licensing
Business to Business Networking Opportunities
The Chamber hosts multiple events every month that are free for you to participate in. (For events that require tickets to attend see the sponsorship or visit our events page.) Come with your business cards and be prepared to share.
- Wake Up’s: Held every Thursday morning. Mingle over coffee and network with fellow business owners.
- Business After Hours: Held the 3rd Thursday of every month (no September and December) at a sponsoring business. Come mingle and enjoy refreshments as you learn about the featured business of the month.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Held sporadically throughout the year. Show support for your business community and visit with both members and locals.
Promote Your Business At the Fair
Every year the Chamber runs an information booth at the fair. Members can sign up for short 2 hr shifts, wear their own logo-wear, and represent their business as they help fair visitors.
- 1.1 million visitors annually
- Enhance your business presence in the community
- Network with other business owners, residents, and potential clients
More Opportunities to Promote Your Business
We always need volunteers! Every Chamber event and many of our activities are supported by and large by the generosity of our member volunteers. Interested in helping? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and get on the volunteer list.
- Exposure to other business owners and potential patrons
- A chance to exhibit yourself as a community leader
- Platform to grow your career, or business
Here are a final few perks that come with basic membership.
- Membership dues are tax deductible (consult your tax professional)
- Members may use our logo (business cards, email signatures)
- Members receive a window decal for their business storefront