- Joining the Chamber is an excellent business strategy. It tells consumers that your business is reputable, that you care about your customers, that you are involved in the community and that you use good business practices.
- A recent study by the American Chamber of Commerce found that 63% of people have a more positive view of and are more likely to do business with companies that are members of the local Chamber of Commerce rather than with companies that are not. That same percentage is more likely to purchase goods and services from a small business that is a Chamber member.
- The Chamber provides networking and advertising opportunities with other businesses that no other organization can provide.
- The Chamber advocates for business issues like transportation and freight mobility, healthcare initiatives, and employment initiatives like minimum wage and sick leave, etc. on your behalf when you are not available to do so yourself to ensure a healthy regional business environment.
- The Chamber assists businesses with permitting and licensing issues utilizing resources available throughout our membership. The Chamber has established relationships with local city officials, state legislators and congressional leaders who can be called upon when business issues arise.
- Chamber membership allows you to leverage our activities to benefit your business and should be considered a vital part of your business and marketing plan.
Contact Us About Joining the Chamber Today
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]