Tuesday, March 13, Chamber members are invited to participate in our Lunch with Legislators event at the Capitol in Olympia as we share our 2017 legislative priorities for local businesses.
Members will have the opportunity to meet and ask questions of our legislators in the 25th and 31st districts who will provide legislative updates for issues pertaining to our communities.
We encourage all of our chamber members to consider attending this event and participating in the conversation.
* 10:15am Shuttle boarding at the Chamber office
* 10:30am Shuttle departs for Olympia
* 11:15am Arrive at Executive Mansion
* 11:30am Lunch served – Legislator Presentations and Q&A
* 1:15pm Bus departs for Puyallup
* 2:00pm Est. arrival at Chamber office
Cost: $45.00 (includes transportation and lunch prepared by Executive Mansion Chef)To register for our Lunch with Legislators,
NOTE: There is no discount for Members who choose to meet us on site.
Picture ID is required in order to enter the venue.